Australia’s Gold Coast is a fun and diverse city, offering more attractions and venues than any other destination in the Southern Hemisphere. Every year more than 10.5 million visitors visit the Gold Coast because of its easy living lifestyle and close proximity to Brisbane with 70 kilometres of beautiful beaches and surf as well as 100,000 hectares of world heritage listed rainforest just a short drive away.
ICB 2018 Conference will be held at Mantra on View Hotel, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Banquet of ICB 2018 will be holding at SkyPoint, Gold Coast’s highest, most unique conferencing and events venue.
Delegates attending the conference will be able to fly into either Brisbane International Airport or Gold Coast International Airport. Brisbane Airport is located just over 1 Hour from the Gold Coast and the Conference Venue (The Outrigger, Surfers Paradise). Numerous transport options are available including Bus and train, which depart from the Airport regularly. It is also possible to fly directly to the Gold Coast from Sydney and Melbourne, as well as from numerous international locations.
- Brisbane International Airport
- Located less than 50 minutes by road from the Gold Coast
- Transfer via Air Train to the Gold Coast station AUD $25.00 one way
- 34 International airlines fly to Brisbane
- Direct services to 28 international destinations each week
- Direct flights from all major Australian cities
- Major airlines servicing Brisbane International Airport
- Gold Coast International Airport
- Daily direct flights from all major Australian city
- Daily direct flights from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Daily direct flights from Tokyo and Osaka, Japan
- Daily direct flights from New Zealand
Gold Coast Airport is conveniently located thirty minutes and 22km south of the main accommodation precinct of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Transport to and from the Airport includes: Gold Coast Cabs, Shuttle bus, Surfside bus, Private Coach transfers, Limousine, Car hire, Helicopter, Harley Davidson.
G:link is the tram running between Gold Coast University Hospital and Broadbeach South. The stations of it include main living areas and famous beaches: Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Broad Beach.
More information about public transportation in Gold Coast can be found on TransLink website.