1. If a paper is not presented (oral/poster) by one of its authors, then the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings and from IEEE Xplore. There will be NO exceptions to this policy.
2. Authors may not delegate presentation of their paper to anyone else.
3. The technical program is at: https://icb2018.org/technicalprogram/
1. Please meet the session chair for your session at least 15 minutes before the session begins.
2. If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the projector present in the room. The aspect ratio of the screen/projector is 16:9. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
3. If you will be using the laptop present in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available on it.
4. You must ensure that your presentation does not exceed 11 minutes. This will give 4 minutes for the session chair and audience to pose questions.
1. All posters can be mounted from 8:00 am on the day of the presentation and must be necessarily mounted before the poster session begins. Mounting boards and self-adhesive hook velcro will be available in the poster room.
2. The posters in each session will be numbered. The list of numbers will be posted next to the board. Please use your numbered location.
3. Authors must be present at their poster for the entire duration of their session.
4. Posters must be removed from their mounting only after the end of the session on the day of the presentation.
5. The maximum space available for the poster is 2.4m x 1.2m (width x height). So the poster board is horizontally biased.